DOMESTIC Australian orders we use AUSTRALIA POST with the below estimate transit times:
· Australia Post Express: 1-3 Business days
· Australia Post Standard: 3-7 Business days
INTERNATIONAL Worldwide orders we use DHL EXPRESS with the below estimate transit times:
· DHL Express service: 3-5 Business days depending on country/location.
DISPATCH & DELIVERY
· Please allow 48-72 hours for processing orders and to receive tracking number and confirmation of order dispatch.
· HUNTRESS are not liable for incorrect shipping information processed at the check-out point. If the shipping address provided is not correct and your order has been dispatched, HUNTRESS are not required to refund you. As a customer, you are responsible to make sure all shipping information is accurate before finalising your order.
· HUNTRESS is not responsible for any delays caused by Australia Post or DHL Express, especially during high volume seasons. However, these are the best delivery estimations available.
· HUNTRESS is not liable for any loss or damage to parcels that have been granted authority to be left unattended by the recipient. Please ensure there is a safe location for the parcel to be left if a signature release is authorised.
· If the package is Returned To Sender, please note that you will be issued a refund however this refund will not include the initial shipping cost. You will be refunded the order subtotal, before shipping.
· In the event where an International parcel is not claimed/refused by the receiver, DHL will attempt re-delivery. If DHL and/or our team is unable to arrange a re-delivery by DHL's cut-off time, the parcel will be destroyed and abandoned by authorities in the receiver's country. Consequently, there will be no refunds for parcels that are not claimed or refused.
· HUNTRESS does not ship to PO Boxes to countries other than Australia.
CUSTOMS IMPORT DUTY & TAXES
· International shipments may be subject to import taxes, duties and custom fees that are levied once the package reaches the country of destination, and are the responsibility of the recipient.
· To comply with Australian export regulations, we are required to declare the exact value of all items ordered and to mark them as dutiable "Merchandise".
· We are also prohibited by law from marking the order as a "Gift", even if the order is placed with the intention of sending to a gift recipient.